Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New Start

It has been awhile since I have posted anything, and I am hoping to revive my blog.  Since my last post a lot has changed.  We moved from WA to Pittsburgh, PA in October of 2011 to pursue better medical care for my husband.  The transition has been bumpy, but we are starting to get somewhat settled and used to how things are here.  It couldn't be more different here than it was in WA.  In fact, I have been compiling a list of the differences and hope to post it in the near future.  The VA care here has been SO much better than what we had in WA.  It has been good to see a positive change in my husband as far as his ability to access more of the specialty care he needs.  I don't know that I will feel settled here though until we are in a permanent house that has the handicap access that he will need long term, and right now the rental we are in is no where near that.  Regardless of this I am just trying to take things one day at a time, and hope that our house in WA will sell sometime this year.  This is the short version of what has been going on, but I hope to write more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...good luck getting your blog up and going again. I just started a blog myself and I think it will be very healing. Best of luck in your "fresh start." Glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete